• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with AVP series on Amazon Prime

Mike Simonton

I'm loving the trial so far and considering purchasing because I've been an AnyDVD HD lifetime user for quite a few years. However, for several of the AVP "series" on Amazon Prime the Downloadables button is not appearing even though I am able to play the episodes from the browser. As an example, the button is not appearing for "2019 AVP Austin Open - Day 2" even though I can successfully play the videos from this page within the browser.

Note that some AVP "series" work fine. For those that do have the Downloadables button I've noticed that some don't display the correct video title headings in the window that opens when clicking the Downloadables button.

I'd love for the issues to be ironed out, and so hopefully the attached log will help. I'd be happy to do any other logging as necessary. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.7.0.astlog
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
I have just tested this and what I get is:
I have two entries - the Day 2 Highlights and the Official trailer. While the official trailer is not on the downloadables list (I need to check why) the "Day 2 Highlights" has been successfully downloaded.

Here are a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I'm talking about. The first is what I see in AS, and the second is what I see in Chrome. As you can see in the browser, there are more videos (all part of 2019 AVP Austin Open - Day 2) further down the page that I would expect to download. Obviously, if my expectation is incorrect, please say so.

What I'm seeing in AS:
upload_2021-1-12_8-17-13.png

Chrome has more playable videos:
upload_2021-1-12_8-18-47.pngupload_2021-1-12_8-17-13.png upload_2021-1-12_8-18-47.png upload_2021-1-12_8-17-13.png

Your expectations are correct - whatever may be viewed in the browser, should be listed under the "Downloadables". The thing is, that even in the browser, I only get the "Highlights" and the trailer...
Anyway, I am looking into it

On my end i only see highlights as well. Same for day 1. Day 3 however has 2 6h listings

Back