• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble ripping John Wick

CountryBumkin

I used version 1.0.2.7 to rip the movie John Wick. First attempt did not work - and there was no error message (reason for not completing).

In case this is relevant, I first tried to rip using "ClownBD". I set it to rip to m2ts and unconverted audio but at the end of the process there was no m2ts movie (or audio files) in the folder. There are some eac... logs (which seem to indicate a problem with the audio portion of the rip).

Next I tried "CloneBD" ripping it to folder MKV with AC-3 (5.1). I selected playlist 00147. When I came back a couple of hours later, the program was closed but there was no MKV file created.

Now I am trying again, but this time with playlist 000958. I'll report back what happens when I get home tonight to check on it.

My questions: How do I create a Log? I could not find a log anywhere for you. I did not see any posts (stickys) with instructions on creating a log, but I know the program will create a log. It would be helpful if the there was a "create Log" button in the beaver.

According to AnyDVD HD, there are around 10 playlists that it says are "good". Are all of these playlists the same (are some different camera angles, or alternate endings)? I could not see any differences just looking at the preview clips.

Correct playlist for US retail version is 589

I see over at the "AnyDVD HD" forum, that the correct playlist for the US retail disk of John Wick is 589.
That's not the one I choose on my second rip attempt, so I will most likely be trying again when I get home tonight.

I used version 1.0.2.7 to rip the movie John Wick. First attempt did not work - and there was no error message (reason for not completing).

In case this is relevant, I first tried to rip using "ClownBD". I set it to rip to m2ts and unconverted audio but at the end of the process there was no m2ts movie (or audio files) in the folder. There are some eac... logs (which seem to indicate a problem with the audio portion of the rip).

Next I tried "CloneBD" ripping it to folder MKV with AC-3 (5.1). I selected playlist 00147. When I came back a couple of hours later, the program was closed but there was no MKV file created.

Now I am trying again, but this time with playlist 000958. I'll report back what happens when I get home tonight to check on it.

My questions: How do I create a Log? I could not find a log anywhere for you. I did not see any posts (stickys) with instructions on creating a log, but I know the program will create a log. It would be helpful if the there was a "create Log" button in the beaver.

According to AnyDVD HD, there are around 10 playlists that it says are "good". Are all of these playlists the same (are some different camera angles, or alternate endings)? I could not see any differences just looking at the preview clips.

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

Once you have created the log file please send it to bugs@elby.ch

I'm having success ripping John Wick, but the Dolby True HD is silent. It is Atmos, but the original disc plays True HD ok and the copy does not. I even tried a complete backup (25Gb disc).
Any ideas? I have an Oppo 103 and Denon x4000 AVR, no Atmos.

Back