• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble installing apps

rsrch

I have downloaded BD_Rebuilder, 10x and every time I try to install, it tells me file is corrupted down load again, and HaaliMediaSpltr, and Avisynth_258, it tells me error launching installer ?
I'm running win7 64bit
What am I doing wrong, Thanks for any help

BD rebuilder doesn't install, but I suspect you haven't turned off UAC in windows so it won't let you install them or run them.

In addition to what was already said, get into a habit of doing CLEAN INSTALLS on all software programs (when possible).

When it takes 10 to 12 times longer to remove the dead folders and files left on your computer in the program section, registry section, and hidden files section then it takes to install the latest version, something is wrong with that software program.

Typical bad software programs like DVDFab, Adobe are a nightmare of hidden files to remove. For me it takes 3 good registry cleaners to clean out ALL OF THE DEAD REMAINS left in your computer from poorly build software programs when a new version is added.

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't avisynth 2.58 the 64bit version, if so then this hasn't been validated to work with BD rebuilder yet anyway, download the ones from the links at the beginning of his thread on Doom9

Back