• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trim / Cut Scenes

RichieScar

Firstly if this has been suggested and I've missed it, I do apologise. I have just downloaded the trial for CloneBD but don't seem to be able to achieve my goal.

The slogan for CloneBd is "your disc, your choice" so am I missing something / or would it be possible to impliment trimming / cutting of scenes from the whole video not just the start and the end. I have Bluray movies where they have put in extended cuts which are rubbish but don't have the original theatrical version and I would like to cut them out. Thanks

I would want better/more precise control over the cutting process. For example framestepping or that it don't start play automatically when moving the "cursor" to another point in the timeline.

//LD

Framestepping control would be great. I think I've seen in other trimming/reauthoring programs the framestepping is controlled via keyboard arrow keys to help reduce the UI clutter.
... and, yes, the auto-play thing is a bit limiting.

Back