• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tried the 1907 beta, but it still does seem to work

ScbaWmnLvr

Hi gang:

Luv the clondedvd mobile, but lately can't seem to get it to work. Tried the above patch, but even when I installed it got an error message , so I pressed ignore. it then finished loading, but I tried with Sharpes Rifles and it didn't even go far. What is going on? Is it because the buggers are getting clever and blocking our copying stuff? Any insights and sage wisdom appreciated. Ta:)

Hi gang:

Luv the clondedvd mobile, but lately can't seem to get it to work. Tried the above patch

What patch would that be. There are no "patches" for CloneDVD Mobile

but even when I installed it got an error message , so I pressed ignore.

WHAT got an error message? The installer? CloneDVD Mobile itself? What error message?

it then finished loading, but I tried with Sharpes Rifles and it didn't even go far.

What didn't go far? Error message? What were you doing?

What is going on? Is it because the buggers are getting clever and blocking our copying stuff?

Sorry nobody knows without more info

Back