• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tried paying but no joy, Visa or Mastercard...

JaimePAL

I've just tried paying for AnyDVD via my Visa and Mastercards but the sane error keeps cropping up.

I phoned my bank but they said they're unable to pre-approve from suppliers and also that they can't see the respective transaction in order to authorise any way.

I've tried Lloyds, Revolut and Barclays (UK) but no joy.

Short of Bitcoin, any other suggestions? Can the trial be extended?

Cheers!

The "same" error you say. Which error would that be exactly?

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: O5U-QJU. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment P5Q-XDV for Order O5U-QJU over 87.20 EUR Reference #15673005 was rejected: -993: Refused

It sounds like the bank is giving you the run around and you need to talk to the bank fraud department and have them remove the block.

Should you be wondering why - I had to deal with this as well when trying to order from RedFox for the first time when they changed over. That is how I know this.

If you are ordering from the UK with a UK billing address then we are dealing with a different issue. Please send us a support request with your current trial reference #, so that we can reset it. That leaves you with working software while we are trying to get the UK payments sorted.

Back