Trial mode in a VM - how the heck can I compare you guys to FlixGrab+ and Playon??

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by mikeas, Oct 24, 2020.

1. mikeas

mikeas New Member

I only run video capture in VMs since I am also applying VPNs, and I wont' VPN my host since that causes all sorts of nightmares. But I would sure like to see how much better you guys are for the pretty hefty price difference. Thanks.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

You don't. VM's require a license. That said the ones you're talking about in your title are screen recorders. Meaning it takes as long to download a title as it does to watch them, and encodes/recodes the streams. AnyStream does NONE of that and grabs the streams AS-IS directly from the CDN server and muxes them in an mp4 container untouched. Oh and anystream has zero problems with VPN's, in fact i'm using one from belgium to connect to prime video US to grab a show only available there.

3. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Active Member

im from uk and using us vpn to download us tv shows and its fast and amazing speeds, also anystream is better than flixgrab etc as anystream DOWNLOADS THE AUDIO AND VIDEO UNTOUCHED and Flixgrab RECORDS THE VIDEOS