• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Treo usage?

xpanmanx

Greetings,

I have a Treo 700P, 750P and Centro. All have the 320x320 screen. All have TCPMP installed and can play back MPEG-4 media, which I have in the past created with Kinoma Producer.

I'm curious as to if, and how, I can use CloneDVD Mobile to create media. Can someone assist?

Best regards,

Tim ==

I am also interested in a response to this question. I use the Treo 700wx. Which of the CloneDVD Mobile phone choices would be best for this phone. Do I need to install TCPMP or can Windows Media Player play the file alone if the correct settings are used?

I've used the generic divx setting with success for my treo700wx. you may want to look at an app called Coreplayer if you are having trouble with media player running your files.

Thanks Samson for your response. I too used the generic Divx driver but found Windows Media Player couldn't run the files. I will repeat and install coreplayer and see if that does the trick. Have you had any luck with the Clone DVD Mobile WMV "experimental" setting for recording on the Treo 700wx?

Back