• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tree of Life fails after 28:47

liels

Tree of Life is no longer crashing on start but produces a video that is 28:47 instead of the > 2 hours of the title. LibAV had an error but CloneBD did not produce an error report. If there is a way to collect useful debug info I'm glad to do it. Steps to reproduce (for me): mount file ISO, EN audio (only), no subtitles, mp4 container, no transcoding (100% quality). Press go.

As long as CloneBD hasn't crashed out to the desktop you can hold down the 'Alt' key which then gives you the options to email or save a logfile

Alt+what?

I can't seem to find the option. CloneBD 1.0.2.5 exhibits the same behavior. LibAV error and a ~29 min video.

Just the 'Alt' key. When it's finished encoding just hold down the 'Alt' key and you should get 2 options on the screen, one to email a logfile directly, and one to save a logfile to send manually.

I must be doing something wrong

Alt on the crash window did nothing (details below), nor does it do so on CloneBD itself :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Drone.libav.exe
Application Version: 0.55.57.2
Application Timestamp: 033fc608
Fault Module Name: Drone.libav.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.55.57.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 033fc608
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0034f938
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0aee
Additional Information 2: 0aee4ebef5591ac1b70b86c99699e060
Additional Information 3: e389
Additional Information 4: e3895e5471923f85c1922ff50ac11d65

If it crashes right out of CloneBD then going back in won't give you a logifle. You only get the option if either there's an error it catches or it finishes the disc and allows you to get to the final screen, then the Alt key will work

Two Bug Reports

It does not crash right out of CloneBD; ~27min are transcoded then I get an LibAV error. I find no way to generate the bug email, no Alt key works. I can close it. I get an apparently correct .mp4 container ~27 min long but it should be > 2h.

This might be best moved to

https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?100-Issues-and-Bugs

It seems I have two bug reports

1 - Tree of Life Fail
2 - Error log on Alt Fail

This might be best moved to

https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?100-Issues-and-Bugs

It seems I have two bug reports

1 - Tree of Life Fail
2 - Error log on Alt Fail

Yes, I think you're right. CloneBD Problems should be posted in the "sub forum Issues and Bugs" to get Elby's attention.
Not sure what the main CloneBD forum is for now though. :confused:

If you have any processes crashing that's probably why the log keys don't come up. It's not the first time I've heard this complaint with conversions ending way too early and the 'alt' key does nothing. Feel free to start a new thread in the sub forum though if no one moves this one.

Last edited:
Back