• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transsiberian BD disables AnyDVD?

GAMacky

Transsiberian BD disables AnyDVD? [resolved]

This is very strange. I'm in the process of downloading and installing the latest beta version to see if this goes away. But at the mean time I figure that I'd post here.

This is happening with only Transsiberian BD: after inserting the disc, open AnyDVD and it says:

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.07 @001030847ZA005493

I checked the Drives->Selection and drive E: is checked. So this must be a software block. I'll see if this happens with the latest beta. If so I'll run the logs and post here.

-G

Last edited:
Ok, I got it fixed. I'm not sure if it's a combination of stuffs that I did to get it to work or just one thing. Updating to the latest beta didn't work. It still shows that it's disabled AnyDVD. I tried to let it create the log file. But it didn't do a thing. Rebooted a few times, still nada. Then I noticed that the drive doesn't even recognize the disc in the drive. So I tried disabling AnyDVD as well as reboot (yet again), still nothing. So I figured that the HP drive might need a new firmware. Went and checked with HP Update and no update available. However, Windows Update did show a few things. I went through the list of updates, but none of them seem to deal with blu-ray or drive update. But I went ahead and let it install the Updates. After rebooting from that, it reads the disc just fine. Go figures. :bang: Then I re-enabled AnyDVD and there it was, reading it just fine.

-G

Very odd but thanks for the update, GAMacky. I'm glad things worked out.

Back