• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TotalMedia Theatre 5 and Disc Image

There's no need for them to add it in as it's just a standard windows function as I stated in my previous post

If it's windows feature why magicdisc use it and VCD doesn't use it?

Just because it is a windows feature doesn't mean applications can't have it themselves either to guarantee. Another reason is that anydvd by default disables autorun for certain discs. Because Microsoft has disabled autorun to launch in a windows update a long time ago for multiple reasons. That's why.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Then something is messed up in your copy of Windows. I've used VCD and either TMT or PDVD on over 40 systems and never had an issue with auto playback when mounting a Blu-ray or DVD ISO

I think it was AnyDVD I closed it and TMT5 autostarts when loading image, Although MagicDisc didn't care about the presence of AnyDVD.

Last edited:
There is a setting in anydvd to disable that, but it only affects dvd's as those are the only ones that in some cases have an autorun such as a dvd player installer. BD's don't have that. Simply go to Video DVD > settings. Under that section should be a checkbox called "PC-Friendly (autorun on video dvd)". Untick that one and dvd's should now be able to launch autorun without having to deactivate anydvd.

There is a setting in anydvd to disable that, but it only affects dvd's as those are the only ones that in some cases have an autorun such as a dvd player installer. BD's don't have that. Simply go to Video DVD > settings. Under that section should be a checkbox called "PC-Friendly (autorun on video dvd)". Untick that one and dvd's should now be able to launch autorun without having to deactivate anydvd.

I have to close it prevents BD's from autostarting. At least now I can play BD images and I don't think AnyDVD is needed for playing images anyways.

Last edited:
Still think it must be something specific to your system, I have AnyDVD HD running in the background and have no issues mounting an image and it then autoplaying in TMT 5 or PDVD. Only setting I turned off was 'Show information window for new media'. but even then it still autoran TMT 5, it just also opened up AnyDVD HD as well so I could see the discs information.

I have to close it prevents BD's from autostarting. At least now I can play BD images and I don't think AnyDVD is needed for playing images anyways.

No need to close AnyDVD, If you don't want AnyDVD scanning your Virtual Drive, go to the drive selection settings and uncheck the virtual drive.
This will disable AnyDVD on that drive.

Back