• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Totally clueless ??? What does virtual clone do?

kgm

I am totally clueless as to what this program does. I thought it cloned programs thus making it possible to easily transfer the program to another pc. Can someone explain what virtual clone does and how to use it. I've clicked it and it doesn't seem to show anything to do and has no HELP button.

I am totally clueless as to what this program does. I thought it cloned programs thus making it possible to easily transfer the program to another pc. Can someone explain what virtual clone does and how to use it. I've clicked it and it doesn't seem to show anything to do and has no HELP button.

Let's look at the product page: http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.

Probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.

Features

• Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
  • Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
  • Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
  • Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.

The software virtually mounts image files created by CloneDVD, CloneCD, and other programs as long as the image format is supported.

I understand waht it does, Is how to actualy do it what is troubles me, Please help

I have an idea of what it is, but how to mount is my question, please advice.

I have an idea of what it is, but how to mount is my question, please advice.

If Virtual CloneDrive is associated with the image type extension then double-clicking on the file with mount it, right-clicking and using the Virtual CloneDrive context menu will mount/unmount it, or using the icon in the systray you can select drive to be used and mount the image by exploring to it.

Back