• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Toothpaste and scratched media

Spudhair

8) I fixed a DVD last night that would not play. One of my favorite movies had a scratch on it. Big scratch. Dooo
Anyway, toothpaste and a clean soft wet rag buffed with toothpaste worked. The disk looked looked like #$&! but it played. Made a back-Up and chunked the other in trash.

Backing up your DVD's is a idea!

Thanx Sly Software

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
If you used a toothpaste with flouride you could have kept the original disc as it would not have decayed any further ;)

I'ves saved a few using toothpaste (gel type) or Brasso to buff out scratches.

I've saved a few and lost a few using this technique. It's a hit or miss... Use only as a last resort.

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

toothpaste

works for minor scratches nothing works on major scratches except reburning original

Back