To The Mods

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by bradwill, Feb 10, 2007.

1. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

Is It Possible To Get A Section For Each Program That Has Step By Step Picture Turtorial On How To Use Each Product Would Be Great For New Users Like My Self Great Product Sometimes Get A Little Frustrating Thanks For Any Response

Thought It May Be A Good Idea Good For The Forum And People Who Purchase The Product That Want To Learn All The In And Outs

Thanks Brad

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Did you read the sticky up at the top about how to burn a simple backup? Did you follow the link at the bottom?

3. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

The poster is having problems with CloneDVD Mobile.

4. Webslinger

Good thing this thread is in the Clonedvd2 section then.

While I own Clonedvd mobile, I've never used it, so I have no recommendations in this regard.

5. DetroitBaseball

Why would you own it, but not use it? That's puzzling.

6. Webslinger

I also own a lot of other software, and I bought Clonedvd mobile with a coupon code, at the time, thinking, "Well, one day I may use it. Plus Slysoft supports its products well, and, in turn, I don't mind supporting the company." Truth be told, I own it twice.

7. DetroitBaseball

Uhh, that's not an answer to my question. :confused:

8. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

I Think You To Need Some Boxing Gloves Hahahah

Just Trying To Come With Ways To Better Understand The Prouducts Steps With Pictures Would Make It Where The Mods Would Not Be Tied Down With These Kind Of Questions

9. Webslinger

I don't mind helping people. But there's a perfectly good manual if you click the help button on the upper right in Clonedvd mobile. Nice pictures, easy to understand, etc. In fact, it looks to me like a step by step tutorial with pictures. Wheeee!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  10. Webslinger

Ok then, I don't use it because I don't like watching movies on portable devices (unless my 17inch widescreen laptop counts as a portable device, but even then I'm not fond of it). I bought it because I thought in the future I may use the software--and because I don't have any problem supporting Slysoft.

11. DetroitBaseball

Thank you.