• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tmt 5

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
James, can we get an updated ReClock now that TMT 5 is releasd? It's just a matter of installing to the right directory if it exists. Thanks!

James, can we get an updated ReClock now that TMT 5 is releasd? It's just a matter of installing to the right directory if it exists. Thanks!

If you tell me the details, sure. (I don't have TMT5, and I'm not in a rush getting it...)

Stick a 5 on the end instead of a 3? :)

Where exactly?

EDIT:
To be more precise - ReClock picks the TMT3 path from the registry:

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE "Software\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 3\3.0" "AppPath"

Would this work?

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE "Software\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\5.0" "AppPath"

Last edited:
Yes, that would work perfectly. Thanks!

Is there a manual way of installing Reclock with V5 of TMT at this stage?
Thanks
Nathan

Is there a manual way of installing Reclock with V5 of TMT at this stage?
Thanks
Nathan

As it turns out, all you do is:

In the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\Codec folder
1) rename ASAudioRenderer.dll to ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll
2) Copy the reclock version of ASAudioRenderer.dll from your TMT3 setup to this directory.

No longer crashes + full bitdebth + other reclock goodness!

As it turns out, all you do is:

In the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\Codec folder
1) rename ASAudioRenderer.dll to ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll
2) Copy the reclock version of ASAudioRenderer.dll from your TMT3 setup to this directory.

No longer crashes + full bitdebth + other reclock goodness!

Correct. That's what I did. However, on my nVidia 450 I'm not getting bit perfect decoding with MKV's like I am with my AMD 5870. So, not sure what's up with that.

Just try with last StarTrek movie, with AC3 endocder, seems to works well. tonight I'll try in pcm

I have Xonar HDAV Slim and is it true that if using Reclock I won't get HD audio bitstream? It needs to replace a file in TMT so I guess there is no easy way to turn Reclock on/off once installed.

I have Xonar HDAV Slim and is it true that if using Reclock I won't get HD audio bitstream? It needs to replace a file in TMT so I guess there is no easy way to turn Reclock on/off once installed.

It can easily be turned on/off.

It can easily be turned on/off.

Please advise how to do that. I just installed it and Reclock always load on all media even I choose NEVER LOAD with all the TMT5 exe.

Other problem I have is that I got sound with HDDVD only and no sound playing any DVD or BD. I have Xonar slim to hdmi receiver capable of HD audio bitstream. What settings in Reclock Property and TMT5 should I use?

Back