• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT 5 Promotion

I tried the Code: "SOFTTMT5" again yesterday and it deducted $49.95 off from the $99 Full version, I'm still on the fence though, I know as soon as I do it they'll offer another $30(-%70 off) special like the one a couple months back!

Enter FOOL12 at checkout to save 40%. Offer valid through 1. April 2012.

Enter code

SPRING12

at checkout to save 30%.

Offer valid through April 22, 2012.

With this code you get also 30% off for all Arcsoft
multimedia stuff and 50% for all other products.

Edit: the SOFTTMT5 coupon code is still working ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TMT 5 full version

I downloded the trial version of TMT 5.

Then I paid for it.

I applied the key they sent me to the free trial version.

Is this right, should I download a different version for the full version.

If I do need to do that, can anybody gve me the site address and steps to do this, I cant find anything that makes sense.

thanks in advance.

Thanks

That is right way to proceed. Is there any specific problem you are having.

Hi Hawk

Thanks for reply, I dont have a problem but saw some talk somewhere on internet about downloading the FULL version rather than the trial.

But thanks for confirmation.

P.S. Nothing to do with above, but I have noticed using TMT5, that even when playing Standard Def. i.e. DVD, the fan on the laptop goes into hi blow and picture stutter and will eventually switch the PC into "High Performance" (Power settings) instead of my normal setting "Vaio Optimized"

It seems to use a lot of processor power even with standard def. compared to other S/W players.

Enter coupon

Mother12

at checkout to save $30, offer ends 5/11/2012.

I finally got a DTS-HD video card. :D

Now I need a DTS-HD 7.1 player (bitstream) because PowerDVD 8 (blu-ray version) doesn't appear to support it.

Any deals out there right now? Best I can find is $70 for TMT 5 or $85 for PowerDvd 12.

Mega thanks in advance.

Right now I'm using the trial version of TmT5, can use the trial version of PDvd 12 next and then use the Coral trial version, so I should be covered for next 2 months, but would like to pull the trigger on a permanent solution if possible.

Enter code

retailmenot30

at checkout to save 30% (Sitewide, not only TMT5).

Offer valid (I hope so) through Sep,30 2012.

You can also test ACTIVATION08 for 30%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like SOFTTMT5 still works to save 50%, but only on TotalMedia Theatre 5 standalone.

I tried it on a few combo deals (not all) and it only worked for the standalone.

Back