• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT 5 Promotion

Saving 40% by using coupon code.

Xmas2011

Coupon code is valid for all products on arcsoft until 12/26/2011 ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving 40% by using coupon code.
Xmas2011
Coupon code is valid for all products on arcsoft until 12/26/2011 ;).
You can still buy ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5 with a larger 50% discount here http://www.arcsoft.com/partners/softpedia.html

EDIT: Softpedia have now altered the price on my original link above and the price is now $59.95, gone up another $10.

Last edited:
Upgrade discount?

I have TMT3 and tried to apply the discount to the upgrade, but it is invalid. So I can buy it TMT5 for $50 on Softpedia or upgrade for $50? Is there ever a discount for loyal customers looking for an upgrade?

Yes. I know because I received an email announcement of a 25% discount upgrading from 3 to 5 a while back. It came about 4 hours *after* I had already paid full price for the upgrade <grrrr>. :)

Yes. I know because I received an email announcement of a 25% discount upgrading from 3 to 5 a while back. It came about 4 hours *after* I had already paid full price for the upgrade <grrrr>. :)

Don't suppose you still have that coupon code somewhere? I'm looking to upgrade, but the site won't take the Xmas2011 code for upgrades. :mad:

Last edited:
-30% on first activation: ACTIVATION08 > 69.99 for full
-35% on TMT 5 valid until december 31st: XMAS35ARCCJ => 64.99 for full
-25% on TMT 5 valid until december 31st: ARCCJLINK => 74.99 for full

These should work for upgrades too

its amazing what google can do. All i did was google "Total Media Theatre 5 coupon" and look through the links till i found one that worked

Last edited:
Don't suppose you still have that coupon code somewhere? I'm looking to upgrade, but the site won't take the Xmas2011 code for upgrades. :mad:
I upgraded back in May. Even if I had kept that code, it's long gone. ;)

I tried the two codes for upgrades in the Arcsoft store. Neither of them worked. It says coupon code not valid. Is there someplace else to buy an upgrade other than the Arcsoft store? Going from TMT3 to 5 just isn't worth $50.

well they worked on full, tried all 3 of em myself. Sorry they didnt work for you with upgrades

Please test code

SOFTTMT5

Seems to be still valid for 40% off :rock:

Please test code

SOFTTMT5

Seems to be still valid for 40% off :rock:

That isn't a 40% off coupon, it is a $40 off coupon! I just upgraded my TMT3 Platinum to TMT5 for $10. :rock:

Thank you, ralpher (or who ever originally posted it)!

Error!

I tried buying the upgrade with SOFTTMT5 in the Arcsoft store and it did say $9.95 for the upgrade, but when I get to the last page to pay I get a warning and a close icon, and the website closes my browser. I attach a screen shot. Did you use a different web site, or maybe their web site is just down?

Attachments

• Arcsoft Warning.PNG
    Arcsoft Warning.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 28
I tried buying the upgrade with SOFTTMT5 in the Arcsoft store and it did say $9.95 for the upgrade, but when I get to the last page to pay I get a warning and a close icon, and the website closes my browser. I attach a screen shot. Did you use a different web site, or maybe their web site is just down?

I just tried it and I got the same error you did, but I found a way around it! If you add a Backup DVD for the $8.99 (which, I really don't need), it'll let you process the order. There must be some sort of failsafe that doesn't let you place an order for under $10.

It's not the original $9.95 upgrade, but $18.94 is still a heck of a lot better than $49.99, plus I got a backup DVD out of it.

Enter coupon code

Happy2012

at checkout to receive 30% off.
For all Arcsoft stuff.
Offer valid until 2012/1/19.

Well, today it seems that SOFTTMT5 is a $49.95 discount.... Got my upgrade for free. No problems processing the transaction - it went straight from collecting details to checked out.

Save $30 for 5 days. Sales starts today until 31 Jan. '12 ;)
Use this LINK.
Or use code totalmedia at checkout to save 30 $.

Upgrade Link

Is there a link to the upgrade and not the full version?

All I am getting is the full version for $99 and then the discount would drop it to $49.99.

Back