• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT 3.0.1.140 Patch - Reclock loads!

jmone

TMT 3.0.1.140 Patch - Reclock loads (but not on Blu-ray)

Looks like reclock and TMT are back in business! All seems to be working well together again....

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly it doesn't seem to be true for me...
can anyone confirm or infirm this?

Too bad cause SimHD works now with my ati...

Mmmm...just tested more discs and Reclock will load with HD-DVD but not Blu-ray....

Too bad cause SimHD works now with my ati...
this thing is worthless :D

LSF does a far better job on DVD, this is basically a CUDA transcript of the PS sharpening scripts from MPC....not exactly rocket science, like their fake screenshot seems to convey.

Last edited:
this thing is worthless :D

LSF does a far better job on DVD, this is basically a CUDA transcript of the PS sharpening scripts from MPC....not exactly rocket science, like their fake screenshots seems to convey.

indeed... I just figured this out...:mad:
...and still waiting for slyplayer...8)

No chance to put reclock working with TMT3 v140...at least until the realize of SlyPlayer ?

TMT3 without reclock sucks!

No chance to put reclock working with TMT3 v140...at least until the realize of SlyPlayer ?

TMT3 without reclock sucks!

Ask ArcSoft to fix it.

Back