• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT 3.0.1.133 Patch - Reclock will not load

How long ago did you buy TMT3? Without ReClock, it's unusable to me too but I bought it when it first came out and the first build did work.

Exactly a month ago. I applied for the refund just inside the 30 days. I got my refund notification today!

Nick.

TMT 2.130 doesn't work with SP2?

I discovered I was using 126. I have now installed 130 and it does run with SP2. Thanks James!

It's a shame about TMT3 but at least I now have a solution until you guys get SlyPlayer up and running.

Nick.

I discovered I was using 126. I have now installed 130 and it does run with SP2. Thanks James!

It's a shame about TMT3 but at least I now have a solution until you guys get SlyPlayer up and running.

Nick.

I can't find 130?

BTW i've explored i can use reclock in TMT 3 on recorded files.
That was the good news. The bad news is you never watch a movie from a BD/DVD or ISO with reclock.

So, for the time being i've found this way:
I use the original ASAudioRenderer.dll when i wanna watch the original disc or iso and i use fake ASAudioRenderer.dll when i watch a recorded file.

And what is fake ASAudioRenderer.dll?

First of all create a restore point to come back.
Carry ASAudioRenderer.dll (under ProgramFiles > Arcsoft > Arcsoft TMT 3 > Codec) to any empty folder and delete it where it originally was.
Copy ReClock.dll to ProgramFiles > Arcsoft > Arcsoft TMT 3 > Codec
Rename it to ASAudioRenderer.dll
(Btw, do not forget to setup audio to 5.1 in TMT settings)

And when you open a file use this fake dll.
If you open a disc replace that fake dll with the original one. :)

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck to get the latest reclock work with TMT3 .160?

FYI - Reclock no longer loads with 3.0.1.133.

James, I know from your other posts you are sick to death dealing with these players but it will be a real loss if we can not longer use Reclock.

Thanks
Nathan

ReClock 1.8.5.1 works with TMT 3.0:

* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3.0 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.5.1 - 13/12/2009
* New: Added support for Arcsoft TMT 3.0. Warning, this will probably not work for everyone!
* Some fixes and improvements

* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3.0 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.5.1 - 13/12/2009
* New: Added support for Arcsoft TMT 3.0. Warning, this will probably not work for everyone!

Works like charm here! Thanks a lot for finally fixing or circumventing the Arcsoft TMT 3.0 restrictions!
regards
mariachi76

So, out of personal curiosity more than anything else, was this pseudo-solution worked out with or without help from ArcSoft?

1.8.5.1 - 13/12/2009

I can't belive I missed this post! :eek: - EDIT - got it working (...forgot that i'd set Reclock to never load....)
Thanks
Nathan

Last edited:
Back