• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT 3.0.1.133 Patch - Reclock will not load

I am interested, but if *they* don't know, who does? TMT is a "black box", full of anti-debugging protection. If ReClock isn't even loaded, I have no way of looking into any problem.

Hell, TMT doesn't even start if I have VisualStudio running to look at the ReClock code... :mad:

Thanks for the clarification, James. I have reposted back on the ArcSoft site putting the ball back in their court and await a response.

Nick.

Happy to hear good news:

ArcSoft_Jason said:
It appears Slysoft has changed their stance then. Happy to hear it. I won't get into the details of what was said before privately because it will just look like some inter-company squabble and I think they're a fine company that makes good products.

Thanks guys; take it easy :)

How exactly has anything changed? I doubt very much that ArcSoft is going to remove the protection that's causing James to be unable to debug the problem. So, um, what's changed?

I think you're reading too much into that response from Jason. Slysoft changed their stance from what?

I think you're reading too much into that response from Jason. Slysoft changed their stance from what?

I don't think SS changed their stance but i don't wanna make any comment anymore; clear? Just hold on.

Last edited:
James, I have asked Jason if he can set up some constructive discussion between the two companies to get this resolved. There are many of us who really want this fixed. I appreciate this is not straightforward as both companies will be protective of their code but there must be a way. Are you prepared to go along with this?

James, I have asked Jason if he can set up some constructive discussion between the two companies to get this resolved. There are many of us who really want this fixed. I appreciate this is not straightforward as both companies will be protective of their code but there must be a way. Are you prepared to go along with this?

Sure, but I don't think I can be of much assistance. I don't know why ReClock doesn't load anymore, only ArcSoft does. It can have several reasons, e.g. they don't use DSound anymore for BD (perhaps an own audio renderer?). In this case it's probably "game over".
PowerDVD9 could be tricked to use ReClock instead of the PowerDVD9 renderer, but I doubt this will be possible with TMT.

I guess knowing the reason why is half the battle. Finding a solution or work-around will require some collaboration.

I have asked about DSound as an additional question in my ArcSoft ticket.

Nick.

I have had a response from ArcSoft Support about DSound:

"Our engineers are still working on this issue. And we find that TMT3 use its own audio renderer so it can not use load ReClock. But we still need time to test if TMT3 could work with ReClock.
TMT3 does not use DSound renderer when playing discs, but it use this renderer when playing media files."

I presume the issue here is whether their renderer complies with relevant DSound APIs?

Nick.

I raised a ticket aswell and I got
"We are already working on the Reclock issue. For TMT3 uses its own audio render so it can not load ReClock.
We are trying to contact SysSoftand ask ReClock to support our audio render.
"
from Arcsoft. I am guessing that Slysoft will have a hard time supporting Arcsofts audio renderer, but we can only hope.

nick, you have constructive ideas i believe.
Hope the sides can read you as well.
Keep going on.

Sure, but I don't think I can be of much assistance. I don't know why ReClock doesn't load anymore, only ArcSoft does. It can have several reasons, e.g. they don't use DSound anymore for BD (perhaps an own audio renderer?). In this case it's probably "game over".
PowerDVD9 could be tricked to use ReClock instead of the PowerDVD9 renderer, but I doubt this will be possible with TMT.

James, I understand from ArcSoft that they have tried to contact you guys to resolve this. Have your engineers responded?

Nick.

James, I understand from ArcSoft that they have tried to contact you guys to resolve this. Have your engineers responded?

Yes, I have responded.

I don't think SS changed their stance but i don't wanna make any comment anymore; clear? Just hold on.

Yes i already told; i trust both sides.
Just hold on.
BTW thx in advance sly and arc guys.

Well it seems that my optimism was misplaced after all. After enquiring with ArcSoft support yesterday about progress, they replied:

"So sorry that ReClock cannot support TMT3. If you want to get your refund, please refer to the webpage at:
http://www.arcsoft.com/public/content_page.asp?pageID=92
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Interesting wording. Clearly a ReClock problem then! ;)

So what's the situation as you see it James, having spoken with them?

In the meantime, I have applied for a refund, am uninstalling SP2 and trying TMT2 again. :mad:

Nick.

TMT now uses an own renderer. Unless Arcsoft adds an option to use the default renderer (or ReClock) there isn't much I can do.

PowerDVD9 & WinDVD do the same. With PowerDVD9 I was lucky to find a way to replace it.

Well it seems that my optimism was misplaced after all. After enquiring with ArcSoft support yesterday about progress, they replied:

"So sorry that ReClock cannot support TMT3. If you want to get your refund, please refer to the webpage at:
http://www.arcsoft.com/public/content_page.asp?pageID=92
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Interesting wording. Clearly a ReClock problem then! ;)

In the meantime, I have applied for a refund, am uninstalling SP2 and trying TMT2 again. :mad:

Nick.

How long ago did you buy TMT3? Without ReClock, it's unusable to me too but I bought it when it first came out and the first build did work.

Back