• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Threadjacked post moved

R

rotty dog

I cannot make an image work with this disk (Prometheus (UK) 2D).

Either fast menu or original.

Movie only is fine, just whole disk wont work.

Anyone help.

Need to post a logfile of the disc, also why did you post in a thread which has nothing to do with this disc?

What are you trying to play it back in?

Last edited:
Need to post a logfile of the disc, also why did you post in a thread which has nothing to do with this disc?

What are you trying to play it back in?

Ive tried it in 2 players (s/w) that is. TMT5 and the Corel WinDVD that came with the PC.

Both give exactly the same results.

At what point do I get the log file and where from. Have never sent a log file before.

It seems to be a Java problem.

You need to read through the stickies, especially the one marked 'Info: How to Ask for Help - BEFORE you post'

WinDVD is known to have issues with this disc, what build of TMT 5 are you using?

I dont normaly backup my whole disk, its just that although the disk in question is a 2D version, in future, if I want to backup a 3D film (in 3D) I will have to backup the entire disk.

For this reason, I would like to be able to do this without problem.

I know it dosent make any difference but this Hard Drive not optical media.

You need to read through the stickies, especially the one marked 'Info: How to Ask for Help - BEFORE you post'

WinDVD is known to have issues with this disc, what build of TMT 5 are you using?

Running the original disk from the optical drive I get the following:

As long as AnyDVD is NOT running, this disk plays fine in Corel Win DVD and TMT5.

It is only if AnyDVD is running that I have problems

Ripping the disk to image or folder, the same issuses are present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then click on 'default' in AnyDVD and try again, And you still haven't posted a logfile

Then click on 'default' in AnyDVD and try again, And you still haven't posted a logfile

will the log file still be available or do I need to let the disk re rip.

either way, just to save time, how do I get the logfile.

Sorry but I have never accessed the log before.

The only thing you need to do when creating a log file is let AnyDVD FULLY scan the disc in question. No need to rip or anything else.

1. Scan the disc
  2. Create log file

The only thing you need to do when creating a log file is let AnyDVD FULLY scan the disc in question. No need to rip or anything else.

1. Scan the disc
  2. Create log file

Thanks AD

I have created a logfile, have extracted it but obviously will send it in its zipped form.

How do I send this to you.

Attached

I have attached the logfile (I hope)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.3.0_Info_F_PROMETHEUS.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Just to let you know.

After setting AnyDVD to default still same results.

Using TMT5, the disk plays normally if AnyDVD not running but fails to work correctly with it running.

Thanks for your time AD hope you can see the problem in the log.

P.S.
I dont know if this is possible, but it would be great if Slyce gave us some way of film only and keeping the difference info within the stream so we can have 3D movie only file.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already been said that when Slyce comes out it will not process 3D discs, this will probably be added later.
Also you still haven't said what build of TMT 5 you are using

Last edited:
It's already been said that when Slyce comes out it will not process 3D discs, this will probably be added later.
Also you still haven't said what build of TMT 5 you are using

TMT5 Version 5.3.1.146

As I say though, the player works fine playing the disk as long as AnyDVD is NOT running.

Can you be more specific as to what it's doing wrong? Going back thru the thread, essentially all I see is "not playing correctly"; that doesn't really help anyone figure out what your problem is.

Can you be more specific as to what it's doing wrong? Going back thru the thread, essentially all I see is "not playing correctly"; that doesn't really help anyone figure out what your problem is.

Hi

Yes, the disk starts, it shows what you would expect, i.e. the blue ray blurb re quality etc, it then goes blank for a while, then it goes into pause and asks resume YES

select yes, then PLAY etc is at the bottom, however, you cannot move or select options and therefore cannot play the disk.

Also, playing the disk without AnyDVD is fine and a different set of events happen, this is the same as a stand alone player set of events.

AnyDVD running is very different.

Promethius problems

Just out of curiosity, I looked up this title (Prometheus) and my full backup works fine. Which means that AnyDVDHD decoded it ok the first time, at least with an earlier AnyDVDHD version awhile ago.

BTW, mine was a USA release. Not sure what the region code was. But this title has been out for awhile and known to work with AnyDVDHD.

One thing you can try is to install an earlier version of AnyDVDHD and see if that works any better, but not likely. There is probably something wrong with your copy of Prometheus or your software player or hardware has a problem.

BTW this is Java driven menus with this title, obviously. So the software player has to emulate a real stand-alone player's remote control. The mouse alone (hovering over the menu selection) on a PC doesn't work with menu selection with this title.

Last edited:
Back