• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thor

kozy69

I've tried everything on Thor updating to 6.8.6.0 and the 6.8.5.12 beta it goes as close to 91-92% on the burning and I get a error,I've tried differ burning software nothing seems to work,could this be the beginning of the end, please resolve this problem

Just finished burning a copy with no problems to the HD and burned a copy to disc.. Did you set the burner to region 1?

AnyDVD doesn't burn. If you fail at burning, that's a problem with the burning software, the media you are using, or your drive (which could be slowly dying).

I suspect you meant to say "back up" or "rip" instead of "burn."

If that's the case, then it sounds to me like you probably have a bad disc, or a slowly dying drive. Try exchanging the disc.

For further help, please post your AnyDVD log files. Look at the stickies (permanent top threads) on the forum here if you don't know how to do that.

I had no problem backing up THOR with 6.8.5.12 (I have updated to 6.8.6.0but that is besides the point). I have attached a logfile just for perusal.

My first time uploading so let me know please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.12_Info_M_THOR.zip
    370.8 KB · Views: 10
Thor Not Copying Past 94%

it seems when i try to copy Thor R1 it goes as high as 94% and then just sits there. the Blu-Ray seems to copy just fine as far as i can tell. won't know for sure til i burn that and fully test it

please help

oh and i used the latest release of AnyDVD log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.6.0_Info_E_THOR.zip
    371.5 KB · Views: 6
i managed to copy Thor. But had to do "copy titles only" with clonedvd. i tried doing the full dvd but only got to 94% before i got read error.

Back