• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thor : The Dark World (Sound Sync Issue)

brian57

Hi

I am backing up some Blurays to MKV files (720 res) using AnyDVD 8.2.7.1 and CloneBD 1.2.2.0.
On playing back the above title on Kodi and VLC the sound is out of sync.
I can correct playback on both these players by altering the audio to 0.75 secs ahead.

I checked the others I had converted and they had no sound sync errors at all.
Are there any settings in CloneBD to address this problem.

I attached a CloneBD log file from Dark World and one from the original Thor disc (which converted OK)

Please let me know if you need the AnyDVD log files for these discs as well.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Marvel's Thor - The Dark World.cbdlog
    571.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Thor.cbdlog
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
Most likely there's some small logo clip before the movie with a different video "layout" than the main title, but @Pete will have to confirm. If this is the case, afaik a fix is coming to address that problem.

Thank you for the reply Ch3vr0n.
You mentioned it may need a fix, am I right in thinking, you mean an update to CloneBD, not AnyDVDHD.
Should I retry with CloneBD 1.2.2.1 ?

Yeah try that, though it may not yet work either. @Pete will need to confirm

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Update.

Success ! Converted with to MKV format with AnyDVD 8.2.7.3 and CloneBD 1.2.2.1 and the audio is in sync now.
I have attached a ClondBd log file for information

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.1.Marvel's Thor - the Dark World.cbdlog
    582.7 KB · Views: 0
Back