• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This Software is malfunctioning

dbknox

I just bought a new computer with Vista on it and have just backed up one of my movies with Clonedvd to test it. I went away for a while and when I came back I had this message from the OS "this software is malfunctioning, please reboot and if the trouble persists see your vender" DVDclone said " operation sucessful" Just for the heck of it I inserted another blank media and hit the write button and everything worked fine. Both copies played fine on all my DVD players. Has anybody else run into this?
Is this another bug with Vista, I wonder?

I just bought a new computer with Vista on it and have just backed up one of my movies with Clonedvd to test it. I went away for a while and when I came back I had this message from the OS "this software is malfunctioning, please reboot and if the trouble persists see your vender"

Are you 100% positive Clonedvd triggered that error message?

Seems odd considering it produced a working backup and didn't crash.

I don't have any problems with Vista 64 bit Ultimate edition and Clonedvd.

Thanks for your reply Webslinger, No I am not positive, I was actually fishing to see if anybody else got this message while using Vista/CloneDVD. I went outside for a while and it was a very long time before I returned to see how the movie had backed-up, so yes it could have been something else. I will keep this post open and when I try DVDclone a few more times, I will report back either way. ( May take a week, please bear with me).

Okay I just spent the last two days backing up the same movie and I never got the message again. Sorry about the post. I will be a little more patient next time.

Back