• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This ain't funny

What goes one in one's life no one here can determine or judge for you that is up to you to decide. To buy or not buy and read the news of what has happened. Your Slysoft works up to 7.6.9.5 and that is the extent of it. Put it this way you ride your motorcycle alot and buy gas for it but regardless of gas price you still buy gas right? The lifetime of gas purchase is far more then you will ever spend and get out of Lifetime license of RedFox. Not to poke at the accident but stating the obvious that seems to be there but most just don't want to see it.

Aren't you the greedy ones. I paid for a lifetime license in good faith, you should honor that license and be content to gouge new customers, not those who have been loyal users for many years. Unfortunately your avarice will come back to bite you. It's obvious from your snide remarks that you believe you're the only game in town, but not many will be willing to pay your ridiculous prices and I doubt you have the smarts to competently upgrade the product. Time will tell.

You paid SLYSOFT for that license, SLYSOFT is dead. So is your license. Then there's your prices remark. You need to look up on that too. Redfox prices are cheaper than slysoft ones ever were after the transition to euro. As to the competently, may I suggest you read forum rule 1 again. Nor is recycle a developer.

For what RedFox charges for a life-time license, I'd happily pay that yearly to keep them in business. I don't want to lose the ability to rip my new discs.

I have bought all three lifetime lisences around year 2008 to these same products. Now you tell mee buy again, maybe next year buy again. I'll take contact to my lawyer.

Timo, only your AnyDVD license is affected, your other products will still work with old SlySoft license.
Even your AnyDVD license ist still valid for any version < 8.0, for example http://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

As an early AnyDVD customer, you paid ~75 EUR for a lifetime back in 2008, so you had at least 7 years of almost monthly free updates. Don't be angry anymore and take advantage of the currently 20% promotion..

Thank you for your understanding.

What gets me is NO ONE EVER complains when they have to purchase a new PDVD license for the next version every year that's what $70 to $80.
But yet they have a problem with buying a license from RedFox to support new development for a product that was resurrected. After Slysoft got closed permanently. Which meant that they lost their jobs and the products were dead (End Of Life). Without RedFox these products would be no more but thankfully they didn't allow that to happen.
Thanks RedFox Team.

RedFox doesn't sell upgradeable ltl's either. If you can upgrade a license, then it's not an ltl.

Then you need to do more research. He faith fought 'them' for about about 10 years. Taking measures to hold things of as long as possible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm talking of the same measures RedFox is currently taking.
It was quite obvious D-Day was about to come since Bettini's sentence.

Well, feel free to ask him why not. If you can get a hold of him.

I'm more interested whether the staff raised such questions IF they had a say in such concerns.

Yes the CEO of Slysoft spent a fortune fighting for our right to backup our media.
And was tried in a Antiguan court. Was found guilty but appealed the ruling. Which is what prompted the US to apply pressure to Antiguan government to shut Slysoft down (Trade Watch List). Slysoft thought they wouldn't be touched in Antigua by the US . So no need for plans IMHO. And the shutdown by the Antiguan authority was sudden too.
Every thing I just told you can be found online. If you have the time search for it.
There was more than licensing that was lost in all of this. I also feel that my purchase helps keep this project alive. And gives me the ability to use my content my way. When and where I want. And it also sends a big F U to the people responsible for forcing all this to happen in the first place.
EDIT:
If You work for someone else then you really have no say in anything. And the employee just clocks in a does their job. But all that is really irrelevant now. Because he's not around anymore and inmates are running the asylum.
They could have killed all the licensing but choose not to for us over the whole situation. But they have to charge for AnyDVDHD due to the costs of all this and the amount of work that goes into that program staying on top of the latest protection schemes. And continue (because of RedFox) to be the best damn decrypter on the market.

Last edited:
Back