• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Third-party Transformers 2 work-around for AnyDVD

blazer1t

i stated i used anydvd and posted my log file from anydvd not 1 click log file and yet it is removed and placed in third party because i stated i used 1 click pro just being helpfull

Last edited:
Everyone may want to try 6.5.9.1 beta and see if this fixes this title not being able to be copied.

Good work blazer1t!!!!!

Yes, I managed to copy Transformers 2 using your suggestions . . . .

IT DOES MAKE SENSE MATE!!!!

I moved the original post to its own thread in the Third Party Product forum. AnyDVD didn't fully handle the Transformers 2 DVD at the time that it was posted. Suggesting using 1-Click, a third-party product, didn't help with resolving the problem for AnyDVD users asking for AnyDVD help in the AnyDVD forum Transformers 2 thread. I moved the post here and labeled it as a workaround which it was. blazer1t has since edited the first post after it was moved.

Back