• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Think about it...

hubblec4

I read sometimes that people have problems with the created ISO of a bluray.

For the furture you should do this:

Make a BD.iso with IMG-Burn without AnyDVD(HD). IMG-Burn will show a message that the disc is protected.

Now you have a real 1:1 copy (with all protections).

Then mount the BD.iso with Deamon-Tools und use AnyDVD(HD).

The most advantage is, the BD.iso can decrypt with a later AnyDVD version, if you have trouble with AnyDVD in the current version.

Last edited:
Or you could use Virtual Clone Drive from here rather than Daemon tools.

Make a BD.iso with IMG-Burn without AnyDVD(HD). IMG-Burn will show a message that the disc is protected.

The most advantage is, the BD.iso can decrypt with a later AnyDVD version, if you have trouble with AnyDVD in the current version.
Instead of using imgburn, use anydvd. Tick keep protection.

of course, but IMG-Burn is a lot of faster :)

AnyDVD(HD) with ticked "keep protection" do the same as IMG-Burn? or there are some settings that will change the 1:1 copy?

If will do exactly the same at the same speed, since the decryption engine is bypassed you'll rip at max speed your drive/PC will allow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

of course, but IMG-Burn is a lot of faster :)
Unlikely. But using AnyDVD is a lot safer. You can even decrypt and watch another disc / iso while you copy.

AnyDVD(HD) with ticked "keep protection" do the same as IMG-Burn? or there are some settings that will change the 1:1 copy?

"keep protection" will bypass AnyDVD completely.

Alot of time wasted....I just use AnyDVD HD and rip to Image for BD and mount with VCD or use CloneBD to burn back to BD media. Alot less steps to just copy or just use CloneBD to copy the BD media to blank BD media and be done with it. And I remove the copy protection from my backup not worth the hassle should you need to copy the backup.

Alot of time wasted....I just use AnyDVD HD and rip to Image for BD and mount with VCD or use CloneBD to burn back to BD media. Alot less steps to just copy or just use CloneBD to copy the BD media to blank BD media and be done with it. And I remove the copy protection from my backup not worth the hassle should you need to copy the backup.

I'm curious. Where does the mounting with VCD or using CloneBD come in? Once you've ripped the image (ISO??), can't you just burn it to the blank media from there with a tool like ImgBurn? Or are you using those extras to modify the structure before you burn it to a disk?

I'm curious. Where does the mounting with VCD or using CloneBD come in? Once you've ripped the image (ISO??), can't you just burn it to the blank media from there with a tool like ImgBurn? Or are you using those extras to modify the structure before you burn it to a disk?

Also CloneBD will burn the BD ISO as well. Imgburn will not let you re-author or pick or choose options it's straight burn from ISO to BD media.

Also CloneBD will burn the BD ISO as well. Imgburn will not let you re-author or pick or choose options it's straight burn from ISO to BD media.

Thank's. That clears up my question. I usually make my backups 1:1 without any modifications, so I didn't see the need for those extra steps/programs, but fully understand their need if you're re-authoring.

If your playback is with a PC or a HTPC, then the ISO is all you need to watch your movie. You really don't have to burn the ISO. You mount it with some kind of virtual BD software and play it. I mount the ripped ISO with Alchohol 120% and playback with PowerDVD from one of my hard drives/media server. There's never any need to burn anything. Of course, if your playback is through a PSX 3/4 or blu-ray player, etc., then you would rip, burn and play, or rip and play. Except for when I demux and do an mkv merge, I just rip the original once, store the original, mount with Alcohol 120%, watch, repeat.

az_raiden

Of course, when you mount a protected ISO, you have to have AnyDVD running to be able to play it, etc., etc., and AnyDVD tells you this every time that you rip with "keep protection."

Last edited:
AnyDVD Keep protection

I am using AnyDVD HD and I assume that the "keep protection" function applies to this product. I would be obliged if you would tell me where I can find the box to tick to enable this function?:mad:

Simple, launch the anydvd ripper and open your eyes :p TADA, welcome to 'keep protection' ;-)

Rip to Image as shown in the attachment.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 26
where to find keep protection box

Rip to Image as shown in the attachment.

Thanks Ch3vr0n and Jeff it was not so much a question of opening my eyes as associating ripping with cloning. I will have to explore the product thoroughly. Thanks again.

Thanks Ch3vr0n and Jeff it was not so much a question of opening my eyes as associating ripping with cloning. I will have to explore the product thoroughly. Thanks again.

Don't feel bad. You can read stuff, but I learn better when I am shown how to do something. I think that Slysoft should do YouTube instructional videos. They could hire some pretty actresses to do the videos so we wouldn't get bored and would keep watching them even after we figured out what we were doing. LOL They could put subliminal messages like "Death to Cinavia," "DVDFab sux," "Burn ISOs? Why don't you just buy a media server for playback?," and of course "Don't buy CloneBD until they fix lossless mkv." That would resolve a lot of the questions and tech support that we constantly have to repeat here in the forums. The videos that are already on YouTube show the one-million-and-one ways (different programs and techniques) of how to rip. I would do one, but my voice doesn't sound good recorded, my cleavage isn't worth looking at, and I don't do a miniskirt justice. I think that people would get turned off by that. Although, I do look pretty good in my ACU multicams. LOL Oh well, I'll figure something out. In the mean time, we will always have Paris (==the forum).

az_raiden

I'm curious how you get imgburn to copy a protected disc. Once imgburn shows a message that the disc is protected, then what?

Simple, mount the iso and let anydvd then decrypt it

Back