• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Things not to have running comp Processes - removal

lmc

I've read the list of things that will mess with the functionality of SS products - and I am not sure if I placed this question if the correct area - but I have a question about them. The list of program processes is listed below the details about what I have found and how I have dealt with them to date.

I believe that I previously read that these items running on my computer will foul up my work with either AnyDVD or CloneDVD - although I have removed other items that you mentioned from my computer, I am having issue with getting these items out, turned off, etc. What I currently do to handle them - I shut them off in my task manager, under the "Processes" tab - I select the "Image Name" item, right click on the highlighted item and then select the "End Process" option from the menu.

Additionally, although I have previously removed "realsched.exe", removed it from my "prefetch" and other sections of my computer, and I never again saw it in this "Processes" section after removing it, it reappeared when I played a video clip that somebody sent to me 2 days ago when the clipped autmatically played on a small realplayer video player screen. Although I don't mind using "realplayer" products such as the video player, I am concerned about the impact that they have on my SS software when "real" products are conitinually and unnecessarily running in the background. Is there anyway to use "real" products occassionally w/o their fuctionality impacting my usage of my SS products - software that I use nearly daily?

ctfmon.exe
realsched.exe
VCDDaemon.exe

These two items below - I am not sure if they are on your list and wanted your opinion on them. Also, if they are problematic to SS products, how should I effectively remove them?
VAServe.exe
ezSP_Px.exe

Back