• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

There should be monthly subscription option

Nazia Ansari

Hello RedFox your anystream software is awesome and worked absolutely fine i want to buy it but i usually buy netflix once in three months, i request you please consider monthly subscription too for your anystream it would be great for users like me.

@Nazia Ansari

I am a happy and satisfied user of Redfox software lifetime licenses, but I agree with you

...please consider monthly subscription...
The idea itself is not bad, the only problem are credit card payments...

RedFox is not a real company (registered with head office, CEO, bank account...) - we are just a few ex-employees of SlySoft, trying to keep things running. So yes, you can say we are outlaws.

Getting a credit card acceptance for outlaws is very difficult and they never last long. Since 2016 we had several periods where we couldn't provide any credit card payment or very limited to some regions or card brands.

We already had customers which could not renew their license after 2 years because we were not able to process their credit card. Having this hassle on a monthly base would be a disaster...

Hehe, you forgot about this because you have a lifetime :coolman:

@Ivan I forgot because I noticed that credit card payments started working

Back