• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved THE_THREE_MUSKETEERS_DARTAGNAN only 12Mb

jaymac

On opening It shows Quality 100% and playtime 0.25 and needless to say only 12mb long

Thank you from the swift response right clicking Does not offer create log other dvd's go through Clone dvd OK. This is all I can see
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.8.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)

HP DVD RAM UJ8E2 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2014704 sectors (3934 MBytes)
Total size: 3027728 sectors (5913 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_THREE_MUSKETEERS_DARTAGNAN
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 2!
Video Standard: PAL

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

That is not a log file, that is a copy'n'paste of the status window. You need to provide an AnyDVD log file, as outlined in the sticky I linked.

You right click the AnyDVD Fox icon in the bottom right of the task bar after it is has decrypted the disc in drive and a menu pops up. One of the options is to create a log file.

Here's a log file from a DVD of mine.

What type of drive is HP DVD RAM UJ8E2 1.00? A RAM drive?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.8.0_Info_E_THE_THREE_MUSKETEERS.ziplog
    239.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
.Sorted First the is no option for log on my AnyDvd , The copying problem self inflicted for some reason Clone is only selecting One Title The Top one that is Title one. I failed to notice that as never have to select.. OF course NO 2 was not selected which IS the main file. However If I try Clone instead of copy it selects both. Anyroad its sorted Thanks again for your time.

Back