• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Witch ( LOG FILE REDBOX USA )

Posting the log file i got from Redbox USA if it looks good for a clean backup.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_D_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    809.9 KB · Views: 6
The Witch was handled with 8.0.0.2
Got one for Dirty Grandpa?

-W

You missed it flying by.
It had a short lifespan.
8.0.0.3 is the latest Beta.
-W

Gotcha! ok... I went back to the HD section, which I rarely visit, since my previous license is only for DVD.. and found it there.
Thanks!

ok, so I am confused, who sais this redfox company won't shut down tomorrow and we will have to pay again?? this is the same administrators from what I can see, taking our cash, shutting down, then asking for cash again just seems wrong in my opinion. Lifetime is lifetime, no?
asking here because they closed the thread where I was questioning, maybe they don't like the questions.

I want to know this also, I had bought a lifetime 2 months before the situation happened...

Frank and blue viper, everything you need to know is already available. Use the search, your replies have no relevance to the playlist request for this title whatsoever. Please stay on topic.

Frank and blue viper, everything you need to know is already available. Use the search, your replies have no relevance to the playlist request for this title whatsoever. Please stay on topic.
ch3vron, I was asking a question hoping for an answer, not someone telling me to stop asking. Furthermore, the question was not addressed to you, so kindly refrain from answering questions that don't concern you, and it's in this thread because (as I already said) the thread I was asking in before was closed.
thank you.

Not in this topic, everything you need to know is already available. Last warning, stay on topic.

Ahhh, the Internet...where children can pout and whine without being sent to their rooms by Mommy!
LOL!
And then Ch3vr0n has to play Daddy again.
On topic...mostly.
I want to stay with Redfox, as I don't want to have to buy a DVD and have it die on me from some accidental damage to the disc surface...so far, the last version of 7.6.9.5 ( I also have a LTL) works on my DVDs and so far (Dirty Grandpa, the Revenant, Regression) all is working fine.
I have spotty access to the 'Net, so needing it to decrypt a disc is gonna move me away to another software.
I hope not....been a Slysoft guy for years, and I LIKE the Fox in both incarnations.
I hope no one wants a logfile as I am not gonna have the DG after a few hours. I am saving the .zip file made when I clicked on "logfile" in ANYDVD pop up menu...

Last edited:
Not in this topic, everything you need to know is already available. Last warning, stay on topic.
Warning??? are you gong to come and beat me up?? why are you getting involved? I'm not addressing you or anything that concerns you.

Why am I getting involved? Simple, cause your asking a license / redfox question twice now in a topic that's about finding a disc playlist. The 2 aren't remotely related. If you have a question (which has already been answered a couple dozen times now in 2 sections).

I'm not going to say this again. Unless your issue is with the movie 'the witch'. It doesn't belong in here. It's my job as moderator things stay on topic and get asked where they should. So yes, it does concern me.

anyway, don't bother answering, as the answers are not answers anyway. I will go to another software and bid this redfox, slysoft, and whatever name they chose next time they screw everyone over a farewell.

anyway, don't bother answering, as the answers are not answers anyway. I will go to another software and bid this redfox, slysoft, and whatever name they chose next time they screw everyone over a farewell.

Bye bye frankk, bye bye

My friend, the clown Ass, said to tell you "My Brother! Keepin' it real!" (silly)

Like the evil Empire has triumphed once again over the forces of righteous indignation, and absconded with your funds after many years of awesome service! Please wipe the spit off your monitor and join the ranks of the 2nd best (and worse) who of course will treat your whining with the respect it deserves!

Bye bye frankk, bye bye

:cry:

Oh...ooops.
So many posts on why Sly/Redfox was this and that, I started thinking the topic was whining and crying...my bad! LOL!

Back