• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Sims 2 (4CD version)

splat_ed

Hi all,

I have been unable to get this to work with GJ. Here's the details as requested...

1) GJ Version: 4.1.1.2
2) OS: Windows 7 64bit
3) Game Protection: Safedisc v3.20.024
4) Game: The Sims 2 (Patched with V1.0.0.1022 - latest)
5) CD/DVD?: 4 CD version (Japanese version, but installed English)
6) Optical Drive: LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE NH12NS30 Blu-ray writer
7) Security: Microsoft Security Essentials
8) Error: I'm not 100% certain (as the error is in Japanese) but the general gist is that it cannot detect an original CD in the drive.
9) See attached log file.

The profile was created with "Image mode" enabled as mentioned. I've also tried updating a couple of times.

Many thanks for any and all help, I do like this software and hope to get this one fixed...

Michael

Attachments

• The Sims 2 Log.zip
    235.6 KB · Views: 1
Can you please download and install v4.1.1.3 from here

Let me know if this fixes your issue.

Still no luck

Still no luck with 4.1.1.3

I've reinstalled and created the profile from new. I've also tried both the Safedisc profile map and the Sims 2 profile map. Both have the same error.

Logs for both are attached...

Thanks
Michael

Attachments

• Sims 2 Profile Map Log.zip
    180.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sims 2 Safedisc Profile Map Log.zip
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for the late reply. The logs look ok except there is some missing profile data. Can you try the profile using image mode.

Back