• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Secret in their eyes (Brazil) problem (main audio track issue)

Dâniel Fraga

I ripped with latest AnyDVD HD "The secret in their eyes" (El secreto de sus ojos), a blu-ray movie from Argentina and the main audio track (4352) is broken. I can access just the Portuguese one (4353).

The log is attached.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.6.9.0)
VBOX CD-ROM 1.0 001002081491FF2447
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 17476064 sectors (34132 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: O_SEGREDO_DE_SEUS_OLHOS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 18
Removed AACS copy protection!

I´ll keep this blu-ray from 1 hour from now. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_D_O_SEGREDO_DE_SEUS_OLHOS.zip
    122.7 KB · Views: 4
I ripped with latest AnyDVD HD "The secret in their eyes" (El secreto de sus ojos), a blu-ray movie from Argentina and the main audio track (4352) is broken. I can access just the Portuguese one (4353).

The log is attached.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.6.9.0)
VBOX CD-ROM 1.0 001002081491FF2447
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 17476064 sectors (34132 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: O_SEGREDO_DE_SEUS_OLHOS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 18
Removed AACS copy protection!

I´ll keep this blu-ray from 1 hour from now. Thanks.

How are you playing back the rip? Are you mounting a ripped ISO? Are you playing m2ts files from a HDD? What playback software is being used?

How are you playing back the rip? Are you mounting a ripped ISO? Are you playing m2ts files from a HDD? What playback software is being used?

Hi, thanks for replying. I´m playing the m2ts files directly from HDD using MPlayer on Linux. All others blu-ray work fine. This is the first one I have this problem.

And the rip completed 100% succesfully.

tsMuxeR says:

Track ID: 4352 (probably the original spanish audio track)
can´t detect stream type

There´s something wrong with this track. The 4353 Portuguese audio track is ok, but I prefer to watch with the original audio.

Ps: mplayer also can´t recognize the 4352 audio track.

Hi, thanks for replying. I´m playing the m2ts files directly from HDD using MPlayer on Linux. All others blu-ray work fine. This is the first one I have this problem.

And the rip completed 100% succesfully.

Is the audio track that isn't working an HD format audio track? Does MPlayer support playback of HD audio from an m2ts file ripped from a Blu-Ray? Since the apparently problematic audio is the main audio track I suspect this may involve that track being HD while the other audio tracks aren't.

Is the audio track that isn't working an HD format audio track? Does MPlayer support playback of HD audio from an m2ts file ripped from a Blu-Ray? Since the apparently problematic audio is the main audio track I suspect this may involve that track being HD while the other audio tracks aren't.

I don´t know if it´s HD (TrueHD or DTS-HD) but MPlayer can play both HD formats without problem. I have several other blu-ray with TrueHD and DTS-HD audio tracks and MPlayer play them just fine.

I´m suspecting this disc structure or the "stream type" for this track is wrong.
Just a guess. Something was done wrong with this disc. Maybe AnyDVD HD
doesn´t have anything to do with this, since it just removes the encryption
and keeps the structure. Anyway, I reported... but if there´s nothing we
can do about it, no problem, I´ll watch it with the Portuguese audio track
(it´s bad but... better than nothing).

Thanks.

Ps: and the problem is not with MPlayer since tsMuxeR also cannot detect
this audio track. So both softwares can´t detect this track. There´s
something wrong with this 4352 track.

What happens if you play it as a disc structure in TMT 3 or as a mounted ISO in PDVD?

What happens if you play it as a disc structure in TMT 3 or as a mounted ISO in PDVD?

Hi, I don't have TMT 3 and I just have the folder sctructure on HD, not ISO. But don't worry. I asked mplayer developers to test the m2ts file. If they reply, I post the problem here.

Thank you.

Well you can always use imgburn to create an iso from it :)

Well you can always use imgburn to create an iso from it :)

Yeah, but that's not the problem. I prefer to use
MPlayer directly on the folder (it's faster than
reading from a ISO). Anyway, let's see if
MPlayer developers give some clue...

And regarding TMT3, I use Linux, so I can't run it ;)

Anyway thank you!

tsMuxeR says:

Track ID: 4352 (probably the original spanish audio track)
can´t detect stream type

There´s something wrong with this track. The 4353 Portuguese audio track is ok, but I prefer to watch with the original audio.

Ps: mplayer also can´t recognize the 4352 audio track.

Yes, this is correct.

attachment.php

What does eac3to say about this? It might be worthwile demuxing with eac3to and then trying tsMuxeR. After this you could try converting to AC3.

Attachments

• Daniel_Fraga.jpg
    Daniel_Fraga.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 20
Back