• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Quiet Ones again

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnyDVD_logs: AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_D_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_D_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog
    891.5 KB · Views: 3
The Quiet Ones Still Doesn't Backup

You should create your own post with a log file. It appears you are having a different issue than the op. Will never know the issue if you don't post a log file for your issue.

Can you send me the link on where I can find out how to create a logfile?

QUOTE=Exactographics;392948]Can you send me the link on where I can find out how to create a logfile?[/QUOTE]

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?52659-PLEASE-read-this-before-you-post

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
1.Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
2.Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
3.Select "Create Logfile"
4.Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
5.A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
6.Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
7.Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
8.A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
9. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
10. click "upload"
11.Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Last edited by Frank; 28th August 2013 at 05:23. Reason: file type for the log change

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_D_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.0_Info_D_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_D_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog

Last edited:
QUOTE=Exactographics;392948]Can you send me the link on where I can find out how to create a logfile?

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?52659-PLEASE-read-this-before-you-post

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
1.Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
2.Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
3.Select "Create Logfile"
4.Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
5.A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
6.Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
7.Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
8.A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
9. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
10. click "upload"
11.Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Last edited by Frank; 28th August 2013 at 05:23. Reason: file type for the log change

View attachment 24960 View attachment 24961 View attachment 24962[/QUOTE]

I hope I did this right. I tried to attach the zip file. Hope you can see what my problem is when trying to backup my The Quiet Ones DVD. Thanks for all of the help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_E_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog
    893.9 KB · Views: 2
I don't normally post here but I thought since everyone has helped me out in the past its my turn.

After several attempts and many ruined dvd-r's I figured it out. Well sort of. This is going off what someone said earlier about burning chapter 20. I am going to walk you though it so that you can figure it out. BC I am not very knoweledgable about this and I'm sure many others aren't

This will only allow you to burn the main movie. No menus or extras. Fine for me but I did want to let everyone know. I am using CloneDVD and AnyDVD.

-First on the main screen select the top option "Copy DVD Titles".
-On the next step click on the dvd from the pulldown menu as normal.
-When you get to this part the first chapter "46" should be highlighted and have a check mark next to it. Unclick that so its clear and click the next one that says chapter "20".
-You should start seeing the preview play. (if you select the other ones after a min or so it will come up with an error.)
-Make sure no other chapters are selected.
-Then click next and the audio screen will go through its normal scanning and then hit next.
-And the final screen click on the dvd writer (at least that's what I'm doing) and click "GO"

I burned it and popped it in a regular dvd player. It went right into the movie with no menus or previews (not a big deal for me) and started the movie immediately. The subtitles were on for some reason but a click of the subtitle button on the remote removed them without issue. I fast forward though the chapters and everything seemed fine!!

I hope this helps. Please post if it does or does not work. I got this info from others here but it wasn't explained in depth so I thought I'd take the chance to do so.

Good luck and thanks to everyone that helps in this forum. you are the reason we figure a lot of this out. And thanks mostly to the developers! without you we would all be no where. you make the updates so quick its never even a thought. I hope they didn't beat you on this one. LOL. ;)

Thanks again everyone.

I unchecked everything in CloneDVD except for Title 20. It starts the process but midway through does not work. Perhaps I will just have to wait for the next Anydvd beta before I can backup this movie. Hopefully soon.
. Read post number 12, if you don't have DVD Shrink you can download for free, completely close anydvd and follow post 12 instructions, worked very well for me.

it can work if its a different variant, but without a logfile to verify we can't know

Log file 7.5.0.0

Here`s an other log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.0.0_Info_E_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog
    886.2 KB · Views: 4
Here's logfile:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.0.0_Info_E_THE_QUIET_ONES.ziplog
    885.5 KB · Views: 6
????

i still ad it in my computer tried to upload it but got error message

The Quiet Ones Still Doesn't Backup

I have tried all of the above methods (Even DVD Shrink) and nothing works. Movie starts to process but always stops halfway through with an error message. The disc is brand new, no scratches or surface damage, but just won't backup. Waiting for Slysoft to figure this one out. I am stumped:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back