• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Monster Squad sound issue

Tigers2024

I am useing AnyDVD and CloneBD and after I copy entire disk like original. When I play copied version video is normal but all audio tracks sound skips. Is this known issue with this title or is there a work around?

Thanks

I am useing AnyDVD and CloneBD and after I copy entire disk like original. When I play copied version video is normal but all audio tracks sound skips. Is this known issue with this title or is there a work around?

Thanks
Could you please post both an AnyDVD and CloneBD logs of your disc, and describe in full detail every step you did in copying your disc, whether you made an ISO, or folder, or MKV, and what program you're using to play your video.

Thank you.

Back