• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Lobster

Bob Bryant

The lobster will not scan. It stops scanning on my one computer at 91% then on my other at 92%. Made multable attempts. Just will not scan the dvd.:mad: Heres the tenth movie within two months that won't scan. Come on guys I know you got to get those charge cards to work but please try getting some more of those movies to work.
Thanks, Bob

A fix might be handy to. I don't have all day to play with this program.

I had the same problem, But by just rotating the disc I was trying to copy in the tray, it started to scan....

That link won't update the program. That's a logfile that's used to diagnose problems. It has no effect whatsoever on anydvd's decryption abilities. It's used (among other things) to add data to the OPD so the next time the disc is inserted anydvd will be able to decrypt it. Disable anydvd for a second, does windows see the disc?

I am still running 7.6.9.5 as I had lifetime license and don't really want to pay full price a second time. Shouldn't you offer a discount for people upgrading from 7.6.9.5? I am having trouble with the Lobster having missing playlist and just noticed the notice on your purchase site that OPD will no longer be available for 7.6.9.5 after May 31st. Attached is my logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_G_LOBSTER.ziplog
    909.6 KB · Views: 4
They did offer one, for 2 months. May 24th through July 24. Not the fault of redfox you missed it. As to a 'missing playlist', that's impossible in your case. That's a DVD and dvd's don't have playlists, period. According to your logfile, that disc is decrypted just fine.

When backing up A Hologram for the King, the lobster and the perfect match only the special features are showing up to download and burn to a file

When backing up A Hologram for the King, the lobster and the perfect match only the special features are showing up to download and burn to a file

Please do not hijack someone else's topic with 2 unrelated titles. This topic is for 'the lobster'. Not hologram for the king or the perfect match. Please create your OWN topics, 1 for each title. Explain what is happening and include the anydvd logfiles. No logfile, we can't help you.

Again, anydvd doesn't download or burn and CloneDVD doesnt downloaded either

Back