• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Lobster - Scenes Menu Can't Be Accessed

cindyb

I recently did a backup of "The Lobster" US retail which seems to be fine except that the Scenes menu can't be accessed on the copy. The DVD copy locks up on the main screen when I click on Scenes.

This DVD has been available for a while. I looked at other "The Lobster" threads, but didn't find this issue addressed previously. I recall a similar but slightly different Scenes menu issue with Mockingjay 2 (another Lionsgate disc).

A logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_G_LOBSTER.ziplog
    916.3 KB · Views: 4
What program did you use to make the backup copy?
CloneDVD2. Potentially interesting: My Lenovo branded PowerDVD 10 software DVD player treats the original disc the same (scenes menu inaccessible) as the copy when AnyDVD is running, but accesses the scenes menu just fine on the original disc only when AnyDVD is turned off.

CloneDVD2. Potentially interesting: My Lenovo branded PowerDVD 10 software DVD player treats the original disc the same (scenes menu inaccessible) as the copy when AnyDVD is running, but accesses the scenes menu just fine on the original disc only when AnyDVD is turned off.
That's normal behavior, an original disc with AnyDVD active behaves the same as the one ripped. That's the beauty of AnyDVD. You can see the effects of has without having to rip first. In your case however this makes the disc not behave correctly, you need to provide an and logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

That's normal behavior, an original disc with AnyDVD active behaves the same as the one ripped. That's the beauty of AnyDVD. You can see the effects of has without having to rip first. In your case however this makes the disc not behave correctly, you need to provide an and logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
Log File already provided (attached to thread starting post).

Back