• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Last witch Hunter correct playlist

mcdcad

995 Is a good playlist. US ( redbox ) Just watched all the way through. There is cinaiva present so if your using a Bluray player that picks it up you will have a problem. Sony and Samsung it works good on.

The brand doesn't matter (though sony is the main one where it shouldn't work on, they're the main backers of the technology), the only thing that matters is if the player was licensed BEFORE or AFTER Feb 1st, 2012. If it was licensed BEFORE that date, any brand of player will play it just fine.

The brand doesn't matter (though sony is the main one where it shouldn't work on, they're the main backers of the technology), the only thing that matters is if the player was licensed BEFORE or AFTER Feb 1st, 2012. If it was licensed BEFORE that date, any brand of player will play it just fine.

Shoot and I just got a brand new Denon Blu-ray player. No worries, I use Apple TV more than anything these days. ;-) Thanks mcdcad and especially Ch3vr0n who is always willing to share the knowledge.

Shoot and I just got a brand new Denon Blu-ray player. No worries, I use Apple TV more than anything these days. ;-) Thanks mcdcad and especially Ch3vr0n who is always willing to share the knowledge.
I don't know how true that is, although I never researched it. I have a Sony I purchased brand new in 2014 and a Samsung in 2013 and never had a problem. My daughter tried to play one of my disks on a Panasonic player and it didn't work because of canaiva.

That's because they may have been licensed models before the mandatory implementation rate. If they were licensed before Feb 1st, 2012 they don't require detection. For example if you pick up a brand new player TODAY (from the store) of a model that was licensed before that date (old stock), they still wouldn't need to detect it. Even though you bought it today, what matters was when the player model was licensed for playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That's because they may have been licensed models before the mandatory implementation rate. If they were licensed before Feb 1st, 2012 they don't require detection. For example if you pick up a brand new player TODAY (from the store) of a model that was licensed before that date (old stock), they still wouldn't need to detect it. Even though you bought it today, what matters was when the player model was licensed for playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
well if that true and canaiva is getting more and more common, if something isn't done about it I guess making backups will be a thing of the past soon.

I burned The last witch Hunter on to a sinology server and the movie starts fine and skips to different sections so you can't watch it!, Had to burn in MAKE MKV. The problem is it will not do any of the new audio formats. Have to try it with 7.6.9.2 to see if it works. Any one else have this problem ?

Thanks!

No because anydvd doesn't burn. That said, no logfile : the devs can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back