• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The last Mimzy

plumb54

Hi just tried to copy The last Mimzy and Any DVD does not recognise the disc being in the drive. My useuall drive to use for copying is a Teac DVD+RW DV-W58E and allways reads/writes with no probs, my other drive is a Samsung CD/DVDW SH-S182M multi reader/writer this drive can see the disc and copy but it came up with this information this morning which is unusall

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!
I was just wondering if anyone else had had this problem? I dont useally get any probs with the Teac drive and wonderd if it was related to the above information.
Any ideas thanks. :bowdown:
PS have put other discs in the drive and anydvd see's them and does its usall thing it is just the Mimzy disc it will not play with.
ANYDVD 6.1.8.4 and the disc is region2

Last edited:
I think you wanna look at the disc or the drive or something. The Last Mimzy was a routine copy for me. Of course it could be a 6.1.8.4 thing... but I doubt it.

-W

Hi thanks for the reply i have just inserted six different dvd's into the drive and any dvd has scanned and came back with the useuall box telling me the info of the disc so i think the drive is ok i will have to put it down to the disc/drive not likeing each other

Hi thanks for the reply i have just inserted six different dvd's into the drive and any dvd has scanned and came back with the useuall box telling me the info of the disc so i think the drive is ok i will have to put it down to the disc/drive not likeing each other

You could try placing the disc in the drive that will read it and checking it for bad sectors with Nero CD-DVD Speed. It's always possible that the drive that will read it has a better tolerance for a flawed disc than the drive that won't acknowledge its presence.

Hi just tried to copy The last Mimzy and Any DVD does not recognise the disc being in the drive.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

This will happen with 6.1.8.4 when "the .bup file location is indeed wrong (does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files)."--James

So that's not something to be overly concerned about. You may see that message more frequently with 6.1.8.4

Back