• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the language problem.

smileruner

Hi,guys.
I am glad obtain your software Virtual CloneDrive.I am chinese.I found there are no chinese in language option .I have tried to copy, edit and translate the English language file by notepad.
But I filed That it can not show chinese.(sorry for my poor english).so, i need your help.
Here are the words translate to chinese.
-----------
Number of Drives:驱动器数目
Disabled:禁用
Cancel:取消
OK:确定
Virtual CloneDrive...
You have to reboot your computer for this change to take effect
你需要重新启动计算机应用设置更改
Virtual Sheep:
Automount last Image:上一次装载的镜像
Setting:设置
language:语言
Info:信息
Automatic Buffered I/O:I/O自动缓冲完毕。
---------
Close Tray:关闭托盘
Mount:装载
Unmount:卸载
CloneCD/DVD Images:CloneCD/DVD镜像
Other Images:其他镜像
All Files:所有文件
---------
3QS :rock:

Hi,TOX.

There some difficulty to show my opinion for me.:mad:
The "mirror " usually meas the same thing and in same from .fox example,two computers do the samething,A do what B do.someway ,B is the back for A,or share the half work for A. (I do not konw had i show my full opinion.)

The "image" usually meas the same thing but not the same from .for example,the iso file of cd,wo call the iso is a image file.:(
sorry for my poor english.

i am but i'm useless :)

interesting, it seems chinese uses the word "mirror" to express "image"...

Not quite, poor translations (like web based) use image to express duplicate.

Back