• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Good Dinosaur

MCharlie

Just made a BD clone of this one from Disney, and it works great. No issues what-so-ever.

I am going to assume that SlySoft and Elby are one and the same, and all support is ending.

What I am worried about now, is a 'new' update comes out, that supposed to fix or enable, this or that, and it is from the government(s) and will disable the software in our computers.

I would be very cautious about any more upgrades.

::SIGH:: I finally break down and buy the CloneBD product and 2 months later the company closes its doors. SHEESH! :(

MC

You assume wrong. Slysoft and elby are 2 separate companies.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

You assume wrong. Slysoft and elby are 2 separate companies.

So CloneBD lives on?!! **THAT** is great news. I feel much better now

I think it should, CloneBD is just like clonedvd a 100% legal application as they don't circumvent any protection.

I think it should, CloneBD is just like clonedvd a 100% legal application as they don't circumvent any protection.

The sun just broke through the clouds!

I wonder what will happen to the SlySoft forum...Are we going to move to Yahoogroups? (Or something similar?)
Just made a BD clone of this one from Disney, and it works great. No issues what-so-ever.

I am going to assume that SlySoft and Elby are one and the same, and all support is ending.

What I am worried about now, is a 'new' update comes out, that supposed to fix or enable, this or that, and it is from the government(s) and will disable the software in our computers.

I would be very cautious about any more upgrades.

::SIGH:: I finally break down and buy the CloneBD product and 2 months later the company closes its doors. SHEESH! :(

MC
Okay! I just made another clone of the movie, using a DL (50gb) RE disk and CloneBD for writing as well. Worked perfectly, full ATMOS 7.1 DTS True HD and all.

Happy Dance! (Now if I ever build a fully portable 7.1 sound system for my laptop, I'll be set. Until then, 5.1 will have to be it.

Going back to the question I asked above, about this forum. When it shuts down, what will be done about CloneBD and communications between owners? Right now, I have to g replay to an email that comes from the system. If I click on my link to https://Forum.slysoft.com, I am told it no longer exists.

MC

The sun just broke through the clouds!

I wonder what will happen to the SlySoft forum...Are we going to move to Yahoogroups? (Or something similar?)

Okay! I just made another clone of the movie, using a DL (50gb) RE disk and CloneBD for writing as well. Worked perfectly, full ATMOS 7.1 DTS True HD and all.

Happy Dance! (Now if I ever build a fully portable 7.1 sound system for my laptop, I'll be set. Until then, 5.1 will have to be it.

Going back to the question I asked above, about this forum. When it shuts down, what will be done about CloneBD and communications between owners? Right now, I have to g replay to an email that comes from the system. If I click on my link to https://Forum.slysoft.com, I am told it no longer exists.

MC
Do you back up the complete copy or just partially (the main movie only)? I did it partially and the 7.1 sound didn't get backed up even though I click on saving the original sound audio. Help help. How do I just save the main movie and keep the best HD sound available?

I did a full clone. Sound was identical to original. Did you have *Use original audio* checked?

MC

Back