• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The force awakens

You're welcome to discuss burning and what to do but this is a decryption issue topic, please stay on topic.

The problem is his issue doesn't appear to be about decryption, if it was then me and others wouldn't be able to play back the same version of the disc without issues, which is why I suggested updating the Blu-ray burner firmware then trying again

The problem is his issue doesn't appear to be about decryption, if it was then me and others wouldn't be able to play back the same version of the disc without issues, which is why I suggested updating the Blu-ray burner firmware then trying again

What I'm going to do is wait until my 50 GB re-writable s arrive and try for the third time to copy The Force Awakens. Also bought a new Blu-Ray of The Force Awakens. My LG Blu-Ray Burning Tool works fine with other movies except for MockingJay Part 2 which I see others are having problems also. No matter, with that movie if you play starting from Scenes, then there are no problems watching.

Last edited:
So did you update the LG Blu-ray writer then as according to your logfile that was not up to date, and that can affect how the burn comes out on the discs.

I want to thank you, Adbear, for taking the time to provide some in-depth advice. I re-read posts today and came upon your suggestion to update the LG Blu Ray writer. You also provided the address to do that. I followed your advice and downloaded the last three versions upgrades. I am waiting for my BD-RE Re-writables to arrive, per Chevron's advice, and then I will try again to copy the Force Awakens. Your advice makes sense, and perhaps the updates will make the difference. Time will tell. Thank you again for taking the time and effort to enlighten me!

Just did a copy of mine tonight (Movie Only) and it appears to be working just fine thus far. I used AnyDVDHD V7.6.9.5 and ripped it via file mode to the HD and then used BD Rebuilder V 0.50.07 on the highest quality setting. I currently am running it to check for Cinavia and so far no nasty surprises.

Back