• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Expendables BD-RB Movie only BD25 backup

hiro1030

Has anyone successfully done this? I tried twice, but I got a director's commentary instead.

No issues here at all. You are playing the blu-ray back as a disc structure aren't you?

No issues here at all. You are playing the blu-ray back as a disc structure aren't you?
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am. I use TMT3 for playback from my HDD. The video is a director's commentary, but the audio is from the main movie. :confused:

[22:19:43] BD Rebuilder v0.36.04 (beta)
- Source: THE_EXPENDABLES
- Input BD size: 25.92 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:01:00.502]
- Target BD size: 22.90 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=1 DTS=1 HD=0 Kbs=640

Last edited:
then you removed the wrong audio tracks

Thanks. I only removed non-English subtitles though. And then, I don't know why I got a director's commentary instead of a main movie.

Someone just posted a similar problem @ doom9, so I'm going to track that thread.

Thanks again.

You got the directors version because you are playing or building a back-up using MPLS 0006 and the main movie is MPLS 0004.

Seamless branching disk and the directors version is longer approximately 2 hrs and the main movie is approximately only 1 hr and 40 mins.

Load MPLS 0004 into Clown_BD and go from there.

Thanks very much! That worked! :rock: I just needed to select MPLS 0004 manually for this title.

Thanks again!

Back