• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dark Knight DVD - Rips Other Stuff but not the Movie

Mocotechochi

I'm trying to rip The Dark Knight DVD (US) using AnyDVD "Rip Video Disk to Harddisk" feature. Unfortunately, after scanning the disk it takes 60 seconds to rip and it only shows a bunch of smaller videos, not the movie itself.

I also tried using CloneDVD, but when I open the disk it shows the Title 01 as 0:00 in length (which is the one I believe has the movie). On the other hand, if I turn off AnyDVD I can see the movie directly without any issues.

I'm attaching the AnyDVD log to see if somebody can help me out here.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_THE_DARK_NIGHT.ziplog
    121.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm trying to rip The Dark Knight DVD (US) using AnyDVD "Rip Video Disk to Harddisk" feature. Unfortunately, after scanning the disk it takes 60 seconds to rip and it only shows a bunch of smaller videos, not the movie itself.

I also tried using CloneDVD, but when I open the disk it shows the Title 01 as 0:00 in length (which is the one I believe has the movie). On the other hand, if I turn off AnyDVD I can see the movie directly without any issues.

I'm attaching the AnyDVD log to see if somebody can help me out here.

Thanks in advance!
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back