• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Da Vinci code forced subtitles

thedatman

I was reripping Da Vinci code and it only has 3 English subtitles. The Makemkv copy has 5 and 5 is the forced subtitles.

I'm not sure why this happened. I'm reripping it again I double checked all the settings and this time I also included French.

Also why do all my rips default with subtitles playing? I have to always turn them off. In movies with forced subtitles I have to turn them on.

Did you select a default subtitle?
If so, then that one is enabled by default
1713603863084.png

Set this field to "none"

I'll keep an eye on that. The 2nd time it was still limited to 3 subtitles even though I checked French. Trying it again this time a full backup.

Don't know what you did, but it works mighty fine for me
1713628378788.png

1713628405031.png

Are you using the paid version? I'm not sure if there are such limitations with the free version.

The free version. I don't need or want any of the paid options.

Can anyone confirm if the paid version has additional subtitle options? I choose Clonebd over my paid version of Makemkv because both Atmos audio and DV work. My subtitle issue may be something that is always there. My copy of Hunt for the Red October has a similar issue. Only a few movies will have this HftRO it only at the beginning. Da Vinci code is a movie that this is a problem.

I'll buy the paid version if it works.

Best I can tell this is a glitch of sorts that my Oppo 203 does not decode the needed forced French subtitles correctly. I just never noticed it before. When I play the disc the same thing happens. Oddly the Makemkv copy is correct but that's no good because Atmos is not correct and neither is DV.

Can anyone confirm if the paid version has additional subtitle options? I choose Clonebd over my paid version of Makemkv because both Atmos audio and DV work. My subtitle issue may be something that is always there. My copy of Hunt for the Red October has a similar issue. Only a few movies will have this HftRO it only at the beginning. Da Vinci code is a movie that this is a problem.

I'll buy the paid version if it works.
Here's what my paid version of CloneBD does. Please note that my copy of Ford v Ferrari is the 4K UHD Blu-ray version, as shown below:

Attachments

• Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray Full copy summary example.jpg
    Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray Full copy summary example.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray MKV example.jpg
    Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray MKV example.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray partial copy example.jpg
    Ford v Ferrari 4K UHD Blu-ray partial copy example.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Media Info_Ford v Ferrari.jpg
    Media Info_Ford v Ferrari.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 4
I need someone with a copy of Da Vinci code UHD to tell me if there are any subtitle options that give me English #5 that are the necessary forced subtitles.

Last edited:
Back