• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"The Core" UHD will not open

FastFizzy

Can someone tell what this means in case I run into it again...

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 30264416 sectors (59110 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: The Core (Remastered)
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 77
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
BUS ENCRYPTION DISABLED BY MAKEMKV LIBREDRIVE!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!"

This generally means the disc is not currently supported. You need to read the UHD thread for directions.

Code:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

Can someone tell what this means in case I run into it again...

Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Yup, as others have already said it means the UHD is not supported in AnyDVD, usually because a key hasn't been added for it as of yet to the Online Protection Database.

The link @DQ supplied is kind of Unsupported UHD "central" (lol), where we're maintaining a List of versions of those titles not yet working

There's more information in Post #1 of that thread...

from today :giggle:

... yes, I just got my Core UHD and my version was already listed and not yet working -- but FastFizzy could just as likely have a new and different version.

Best way to find out is to go on the thread and read up on using the Scanner tool to check.

If he has the same version as already listed, he could either monitor the thread for when it gets support, or submit a Scanner report himself and become an alternate contact.

If he has a new version, he should definitely submit it for inclusion on the List so it can be tracked...

T

I posted my scan of "The Core" disc I have. I do have a question about the "keys" that are the subject here.

Are these keys title specific, or simply changed from time to time? The reason I ask is curiosity about an upcoming title. The Core is a new Paramount title this week. Dragonslayer is also from Paramount due next week. Will the assumed crack for The Core also work for Dragonslayer?

Not just title specific I'm afraid. That implies one key works on every disc for a title which is not the case. A single title can and will have many different keys in the wild. Which is why the scanner is useful to track your specific disc of a title as it might be different from other people's.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I posted my scan of "The Core" disc I have.

Cool!

Are these keys title specific, or simply changed from time to time?

I was just gonna say, not just title-specific, but specific to the version of the title you have.

If you look at the UN-supported List in post #2 of the thread, you'll see various versions of a title shown, all identiifed by the OPD Id....

(link to post)

You can see for example that there are currently three versions (OP Id's) for Blade Runner the Final Cut there -- and 2 for Black Panther Wakanda.

A key is specific to the OPD Id.

Dragonslayer is also from Paramount due next week. Will the assumed crack for The Core also work for Dragonslayer?

Dragonslayer will be a whole new animal, as will any new title you acquire!

Afraid that'll be a new bridge to cross when the time comes. :)

T

Last edited:
Can't say what the details are, my disc has yet to arrive, but unlike The Core, Dragonslayer is already posted in several places 4 days ahead of street date..

That's normal. Doesn't really mean anything at all. Just because other products support/don't support a title, it means nothing where it concerns AnyDVD. The keys are dropped in the OPD periodically, as you saw happen today.

Back