• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Blackcoat's Daughter

rsweet696

Is anyone having any problems copying "The Blackcoat's Daugther"? It is a new movie from Lionsgate. I know how lionsgate is always adding new copyright protection. I can't even get anydvd to see it, nevermind an error log. Any ideas?

DISABLE AnyDVD for a second, does windows see the disc in the drive now? If no: dirty/defective disc or drive.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

After several restarts and unplugging the dvd-rom I think I got it to work. Does someone have a 8.1.3.0 version. the new one seems to have a lot of issues. Even installing it, it hung up and had issues. Can someone please send me the last version of anydvd because it worked fine for me.

Then your computer has issues. The rest of us installed 8.1.4.0 with no issues.
And I think that movie needs the latest version to work right.
-W

Back