• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

thanks

mukooh

i know it's been said before by many others before me......a heartfelt thanks to slysoft for all of your products...today i purchased a clonedvd mobile lifetime subscription....i also have lifetime subscriptions for anydvd hd, clonedvd and clonecd....the only product i haven't purchased is game jackal.....because i'm not a gamer....i wasn't even very good at pong...if anyone remembers that game?......looking forward to purchasing a lifetime subscription to clonebd when that product if finally released.....once again many thanks to the developers of these products and to the many members who post to this forum....for their guidance and support in using these wonderful products...

Last edited:
i know it's been said before by many others before me......a heartfelt thanks to slysoft for all of your products...today i purchased a clonedvd mobile lifetime subscription....i also have lifetime subscriptions for anydvd hd, clonedvd and clonecd....the only product i haven't purchased is game jackal.....because i'm not a gamer....i wasn't even very good at pong...if anyone remembers that game?......looking forward to purchasing a lifetime subscription to clonebd when that product if finally released.....once again many thanks to the developers of these products and to the many members who post to this forum....for their guidance and support in using these wonderful products...

/signed :agree:

Back