• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Terminator Salvation

ryankenn

Seems to rip fine, BDInfo clearly indicates 101.mpls is the extended cut, 100.mpls is the standard, but I can't get TsMuxer going.

Loading either generates an "unsupported format" error box and tells me the file was ignored. The program actually will continue on, but the resulting file is basically full size, it doesn't rip.

If I choose to manually add all the m2ts files that BDInfo indicates makes up the release, the first file ( and this is the only one that generates the error ) 173.m2ts generates the same error. None of the other m2ts files cause a problem, but that file is the first for both cuts of the movie so I'm kind of stuck.

Any thoughts? TsMuxer and AnyDVD are the newest versions.

Seems to rip fine, BDInfo clearly indicates 101.mpls is the extended cut, 100.mpls is the standard, but I can't get TsMuxer going.

Loading either generates an "unsupported format" error box and tells me the file was ignored. The program actually will continue on, but the resulting file is basically full size, it doesn't rip.

If I choose to manually add all the m2ts files that BDInfo indicates makes up the release, the first file ( and this is the only one that generates the error ) 173.m2ts generates the same error. None of the other m2ts files cause a problem, but that file is the first for both cuts of the movie so I'm kind of stuck.

Any thoughts? TsMuxer and AnyDVD are the newest versions.
State the actual version you are using - perhaps you may not in fact have the latest version. TsMuxer is 1.10.6 and AnyDvd is 6.6.0.5 (beta). BDInfo is 0.5.3.

The theatrical version playlist is 00001.MPLS from my research, the Director's Cut (extended version) is 00002.MPLS - Google it as I can't post the link.

I will not be getting the movie until this weekend, so I can't confirm this, but it looks like you have misread the BDInfo playlists.

Last edited:
I used eac3to version 3.17 and the playlists were 100 for Theatrical and 101 for Extended. US Version.

Back