• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tecy Help Req re: DRM

Jock the frog

I have been using Any & Clone DVD for a few years now, the softares absolutely fabulous. Best software Iv'e ever had.

Recently Iv'e downloaded some small films from site that is DRM protected, AVI files I think.

Can any suggest software that's proven to remove and as good as Sly's stuff.

Regards

Jock.

?

Do you mean you can't watch these films?...Or do you mean you can't put them to a disk?..Most protected films still allow you to watch them.

*IF YOU CANT PLAY THE FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER,THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL NOT WORK*
if it's microsoft windows media DRM protected files,try using FairUse4WM.
you'll need to automatically extract the keys with 'mirakagi' first (just run the program),then use the FairUse4WM program to import,select a folder for output,then 'NoDRM' the files.
it also depends on what version windows media player you're using too (and any updates to windows media player have been installed as to whether the software will work).
i succesfully removed the DRM on over 100+ songs i bought from Wanadoo and MSN music clubs so that i could put them onto my iPod.
you'll find the software link in one my posts on page 4 of the doom9 decrypting forum here:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=127943&page=4

please note:this software only works on audio/video files that YOU have purchased.you need to have the KEYS on YOUR computer first AND you must be able to play the files too.

Last edited:
Back